Important Billing Information for the Remainder of 2013
To assist in the transitioning of certain tasks to Irish Water in 2014, Donegal County Council is required to apply the following approach in issuing Non-Domestic Water bills for the remaining billing periods of 2013.
(Further details will issue as they become available regarding billing processes for 2014)
In relation to billing for the remainder of the year 2013, the Council would like to make all non domestic water customers aware of the following important information.
1. All non domestic water bills for water consumed during 2013 must be issued before the end of 2013. This will mean that bills to be issued between now and the end of the year will be based on part actual consumption and part estimated, based on previous normal consumption meter readings.
2. Customers who receive monthly bills will receive all monthly bills, including consumption to 31st December 2013, by the end of December 2013. The monthly bill for December is due to issue in the 3rd week of December and will be made up as part actual consumption and part estimated, based on average monthly usage.
3. Customers who receive quarterly bills will receive their bill for quarter ending December 2013, including consumption to 31st December 2013, in the first two weeks of December 2013 and will be made up as part actual consumption and part estimated, based on average quarterly usage.
4. Customers who receive six monthly bills, (who are mainly the farming community), will receive their bill for period ending December 2013, including consumption to 31st December 2013, in the first two weeks of December 2013 and will be made up as part actual consumption and part estimated, based on previous normal consumption meter readings.
5. With regard to Customers who have yet to receive a fixed bill in respect of 2013, same will issue in the coming weeks.
Donegal County Council would appeal to all customers to pay their bills upon demand to avoid any sanctions, penalties or disconnections for late or non payment.
We would like to thank all customers who have and continue to promptly pay their water charges.
Your co-operation and support received has been very much appreciated and has allowed the Council to provide and maintain vital water and wastewater services for the citizens of the County.
How to pay for Water Charges
1. Rate Collector
2. Direct Debit monthly
3. Donegal County Council Cash Office in:
- Three Rivers Centre, Lifford
- Public Services Centre, Neil T. Blaney Road, Letterkenny
- Public Services Centre, Dungloe
- Public Services Centre, Donegal Town
- Public Services Centre, Milford
- Public Services Centre, Malin Rd, Carndonagh
(A Credit/Laser Card facility is available in all Cash Offices).
Cheques, Postal Orders, etc. should be made payable to Donegal County Council and crossed “A/C Payee only”