The Planning and Development Act 2000 provides the facility for pre application consultations. Enquirers may make an appointment for a consultation at their local Public Service Centre . Planning clinics will be held each Tuesday at the following locations:
- Glenties E.A.: Dungloe Public Services Centre, Gweedore Road, Dungloe
- Inishowen E.A.: Inishowen Public Services Centre, Malin Road, Carndonagh
- Letterkenny E.A.: letterkenny Public Services Centre, Neil T Blaney Road, Letterkenny
- Donegal E.A.: Donegal Public Services Centre, Drumlonagher, Donegal Town
- Stranorlar E.A.: County House, Lifford
Please telephone 074 9153900 to make an appointment , and ensure that you submitt the necessary documents to the office in advance
Alternatively you can submit an application to the Planning Office, County House, Lifford, Co. Donegal
Before making an appointment the following information must be submitted in writing
- Name & address of applicant.
- Nature of proposed development.
- Location of proposed development [accurately identified by reference to an Ordnance Survey map]
- List of people anticipated to attend pre-planning consultation.
- Have maps, layouts and photographs of proposal been presented. The location should be identified on an Ordnance Survey base.
- List the relevant details associated with the site (e.g. landscape classification; adjoining properties; archaeological item etc.).
- List the relevant policies/objectives of the development plan associated with the proposal (e.g. Rural Housing Policy, Multiple Housing with control points).
- List the applicants’/agents’ items for clarification in relation to the policies/objectives above (e.g. possible obtrusiveness, impact on privacy/overlooking adjoining property).
Where applicable, drawings should be provided in advance.
SITE VISITS ARE NOT CONDUCTED FOR PRE PLANNING QUERIES FOR SINGLE HOUSES.
PRE PLANNING CONSULTATIONS ARE NOT PROVIDED WHERE A SITE IS UP FOR AUCTION