The Planning and Development Act 2000 provides the facility for pre application consultations. Enquirers may make an appointment for a consultation at their local Public Service Centre . Planning clinics will be held each Thursday at the following locations:
Glenties E.A.: Dungloe Public Services Centre, Gweedore Road, Dungloe
Inishowen E.A.: Inishowen Public Services Centre, Malin Road, Carndonagh
Letterkenny E.A.: letterkenny Public Services Centre, Neil T Blaney Road, Letterkenny
Donegal E.A.: Donegal Public Services Centre, Drumlonagher, Donegal Town
Tel: 074 9724400
Stranorlar E.A.: County House, Lifford
Tel: 074 9172222
An appointment can be made directly by contacting the Public Services Centre at the relevant numbers
Before making an appointment the following information must be submitted in writing
- Name & address of applicant.
- Nature of proposed development.
- Location of proposed development [accurately identified by reference to an Ordnance Survey map]
- List of people anticipated to attend pre-planning consultation.
- Have maps, layouts and photographs of proposal been presented. The location should be identified on an Ordnance Survey base.
- List the relevant details associated with the site (e.g. landscape classification; adjoining properties; archaeological item etc.).
- List the relevant policies/objectives of the development plan associated with the proposal (e.g. Rural Housing Policy, Multiple Housing with control points).
- List the applicants’/agents’ items for clarification in relation to the policies/objectives above (e.g. possible obtrusiveness, impact on privacy/overlooking adjoining property).
Where applicable, drawings should be provided in advance.
SITE VISITS ARE NOT CONDUCTED FOR PRE PLANNING QUERIES FOR SINGLE HOUSES.
PRE PLANNING CONSULTATIONS ARE NOT PROVIDED WHERE A SITE IS UP FOR AUCTION BUT INDIVIDUALS CAN USE G PLAN.