Donegal County Council Logo
Home > Services > Housing > Donegal County Council Tenants > Maintaining Your Council House

Maintaining Your Council House


How do I request repairs to my house?


The Council will have regard to your rent history when prioritising any repairs / maintenance works.  It is therefore, in your own interests to have a good rent payment record.


To request repairs phone Donegal County Council or call into any of your local Public Service Centres  


 For further information on your tenancy including maintenance and repair tasks that you have to look after in your home and what the Council has to look after click on Tenants Handbook 

Rate this Page

Select an option below

Map Services

Map Portal

  • winterweather Image
  • NWGreenway network icon
  • Donegal Tourism Logo
  • Rennet Image
  • NPPR Logo
  • Donegal Gathering Logo
  • NRDO European Project Logo
  • Public Art logo
  • Regional Cultural Centre logo
  • Spaceial logo
  • IrishWater
  • LEO